Saturday, October 01, 2011

Beating the cooking blahs...

Trying to, anyway.  Gradually, over the past 3 or 4 years, my inspiration for cooking has slowly whittled away.  I attribute that to new joys and challenges that have been introduced into my life: moving into a new house, rennovations, planning a wedding, adding 2 adorable puppies to the household, and an increase in responsibilities (and hours) at work. Understandably, that has left little energy and focus on the joys of cooking.  Oh yeah, cutting FoodTV didn't help either.  All that being said, I'm no less a foodie, and still  appreciate all that is food. So, at least once a week, I am going to try to experiment with a new recipe and share the experience here; or just share my favorite tried and true dishes.

Although not a fancy food blog like others out there, and perhaps not visited by anyone else but me, at least it will be something to document my cooking/food experiences.

No comments: